Helian Polymers BV is a young and dynamic company which was founded by Ruud Rouleaux at the end of 2011. In September 2015 the old company Peter Holland BV, that was founded in 1974, was incorporated into Helian Polymers, to combine all masterbatch activity into one company. Helian Polymers BV is a sister company to ColorFabb BV, a world leader in 3D printing filament.
We are a small and flexible team of plastics experts with years of experience in the masterbatch and biopolymer industry.
Our goal is to provide the plastic processing market with the best possible solutions with respect to our customers’ needs. To achieve these goals and generate maximum added value we cooperate with a few selected international partners.
We are strategically located in Venlo, in the South of the Netherlands, close to the German and Belgian border.
Besides tailor made masterbatches and additives, we also provide warehousing capacity in order to keep a high service level.
- Universal and carrier specific Masterbatches and addivites
- Bioplastics polymers and compounds
- Polyester (PET) additives and compounds
- High service level
- Personal advice in your own language
- In house warehousing
- Strategically located close to German and Belgian border
- Flexible team with many years of experience
- Small lot color compounding 25 / 50 kg NEW
Alette KellenaersCustomer Service
Chris de JongSales Benelux